Organic CBD Oil for Parrots, Cockatiels, and Conures
Help your feathered family find relief from mobility issues, stressful situations, and much more with our USDA organic CBD oil for Birds. Vet formulated for you to provide the whole-plant benefits of CBD for birds with no risk of a high.
- USDA Organic Broad-spectrum CBD (Certified by OneCert®)
• Dosage chart on bottle in drops
• Easily drop in mouth, on food, or in water
• Helps older birds with mobility and joint issues
• Discourages feather-plucking
• Great for birds of every species and size
• Encourages relaxation
• Relieves occasional discomfort
• Neurological support
• Scientific dosing
• Made with coconut oil, which most birds love
• Small batches hand-made in AmericaBroad Spectrum Hemp Extract:We source the finest Organically grown US hemp plants to create this extract rich in CBD, CBDV, CBC, terpenes, and flavonoids. It is C02 extracted and then goes through a state-of-the-art organic process to filter down THC levels naturally without the separation of cannabinoids.
Fractioned Coconut Oil (MCT Oil):
It is made from only the finest organically grown coconuts. The healthy fats in this superfood dramatically increase absorption by rapidly carrying CBD to the bloodstream.
What can it do?
CBD oil interacts with your parrot’s endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is thought to regulate bodily functions like anxiety, inflammation, and cardiovascular health. All vertebrates have an ECS, including humans, dogs, and birds.
Endocannabinoids are naturally occurring compounds found in birds and humans and are similar in chemical structure to cannabinoids present in the hemp plant. The similarities between naturally present Endocannabinoids and those in hemp may explain how CBD oil works for parrots, cockatiels, and conures.
How much CBD oil can you give birds?
0.5 to 1 mg of CBD per kg of body weight. We print an easy-to-use dosage table on every bottle, so you won’t have to get your calculator out to determine the correct dosage.
It would be best to weigh your bird accurately, as small animals are generally more sensitive to CBD, so getting the dose correct is important. Our Parrot CBD oil is designed for birds weighing 67-1000g.
The ideal way to give CBD oil to your bird is to place the dropper in their mouth; however, for the less cooperative, there are other options. Other options include adding the oil to food or purchasing our CBD parrot treats. If CBD is absorbed through digestion, you will need to increase the dose as less is absorbed.